Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blooma Belly Prenatal Praises

Hope springs eternal this time of year, and that seems to be inspiring all kinds of happy emails here at Blooma. Here's a little love note from Blooma mama Heidi S.:

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the prenatal class … it truly was the best way to start my weekend! This is my third pregnancy, so the class really gave me the chance to just stop and enjoy the life growing inside me. With two other small kiddos at home, it was just what I needed to savor this pregnancy!

Thanks also for making it feel like such a safe environment, and for making the first-timers, like me, feel so welcome and at home. It’s been months since I’ve done yoga, and just the assurance to focus on yourself was wonderful.

I look forward to my next yoga session with the other “mamas to be”!

No comments: