Friday, March 14, 2008

What BYOB Means to Me

We thought we'd share a little love note we got from new-to-Blooma mama Meredith T. She tells us:

I recently stumbled upon your studio and just love it. I attended my first BYOB Crawlers class there yesterday (Thursday, 12:30) with my son Sam and left there feeling so excited that I finally found the class I've been looking for for so long. But as I was leaving, I heard that this class might be discontinued as of April because no one is signing up! Please reconsider discontinuing this class. I guarantee the reason people aren't signing up is because not enough people know about it. I personally cannot attend next week because I have family in town, but plan to attend the last Thursday in March.

I have a whole new appreciation for these types of parent/child classes because I lived in Iowa for a brief period last year and I had a very difficult time trying to find interesting classes or activities to do with my infant son. When we came back here I realized how fortunate we are to live in a community that offers such a variety of things to do for parents with infants and toddlers. I developed a real liking of yoga when I was pregnant and kept looking for a class I could take with my son since he was about 6 months old but never found it until Blooma came along.

So thank you for this great class! I hope you will keep it on your schedule!

No comments: