Thursday, February 4, 2010

Birth Birth Story: Sharra + Mylo

Dear Sarah and Blooma staff,


I've been meaning to update you and time has been going by so fast.  I delivered my baby boy, Milo Christopher, on December 20th at 4:34 am at St. Joe's.  He was 9 lbs 7 oz and 21 inches long. Labor and delivery went great and he arrived 45 minutes after we got to the hospital!  So, the waterbirth we were planning for didn't happen but it was beautiful and everything that my husband and I hoped for.


I sincerely thank you for your guidance, support and inspiration through my pregnancy.  I loved the prenatal classes and I always left feeling fulfilled and positive in the anticipation of giving birth.  Milo and I will definitely be at the BYOB classes and probably the new mothers group that's starting up too.


Sharra

No comments: