Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hm, what are you going to wear?

I keep hearing the question, "what are you going to wear to the Blooming in Uganda Gala?" Dress up or dress down? It's not every day we have the chance to put on a cute/sexy dress AND support a fabulous cause. So, here's the scoop. Get all dolled up if you want to. Short dress, long dress, it's your call. I've heard that most people plan to wear a cocktail dress, while I'm flirting with the idea of wearing a long, red dress that I rarely have the opportunity to wear. In short, if you want to be casual, be casual. If you want to dress up, own that sass and do it! Anything goes.

Meanwhile, if you haven't bought your gala ticket yet, what are you waiting for? If you haven't had the chance to hang out socially with your yoga teachers and massage therapist yet, we're a pretty fun crowd to be with. I promise. :)

Love,
Alisa, Sarah & the women of Blooma

No comments: