Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sweet Words for Blooma

One of our sweet Blooma mamas-to-be shared these very kind words about her experience at the studio...

This is my first pregnancy and I have been attending Blooma prenatal yoga classes since being 12 weeks pregnant. I leave Blooma after class feeling relaxed, stress-free, loose, limber and truly like a Princess! Sarah has created an environment for women to feel comfortable and welcome. She has also created a place where I can go to feel happy in my pregnancy. Pregnancy can be difficult, but at Blooma you feel like you are wearing a crown when you set foot in the door. During class she aids you in connecting with your baby, and just breathing calm into your life! It's also wonderful to chat with other Moms-to-be and Moms who have experience, and ask advice or just commiserate when needed. Being pregnant, it has been an escape to stop by Blooma. Sarah is an amazing, warm and savvy person who has found a necessary place for pregnant women, and I am sure Moms (I'll have to let you know!). Thank you Sarah! I cannot imagine being pregnant without Blooma.--Katherine McMillan

No comments: