Friday, July 18, 2008

Blooma Blossom: Baby Campbell


Baby Campbell
July 18th at 8:45am
9 pounds, 3 ounces

Mama says: "After an entire day of back labor (in which many cat-cows were done!), three trips to the hospital and a blessed epidural, Campbell Lincoln
popped out after only 10 contractions!! My doctor and the nurse were very impressed that I was able to get him out so quickly, and they both attributed the short pushing time to yoga. Thank you so much. I think yoga really taught me how to focus and send my breath to the 'right' spot.

Campbell and the rest of us are all doing well. He's feeding like a champ and we are looking forward to returning to Blooma in 6 weeks time for more yoga fun.

Thanks for all of the support. Yoga not only helped me physically, but mentally, it was a true life saver!"

No comments: