Thursday, August 6, 2009

Healthy summer salads

OK, so this post isn't exactly pregnancy- or parenting-related, but the content does come from a very famous mama named Gwyneth Paltrow. Plus, I'm a foodie and anything about delicious, healthy meals gets me all excited.

In case you're not familiar with Gwyneth's blog, GOOP, she writes about an array of topics, from healthy eating and parenting, to travel and eco-friendly clothing. Today her blog was all about summer salads. Refreshing, healthy, and tasty, I can't wait to try one or two of these. I'm especially craving this cold, soba noodle salad. It's a perfect, healthy summer meal (I bet your kids will like it, too), especially topped with grilled chicken or tofu. This cool dish is just right for a beautiful, warm summer day like today! Check out the recipe, and others, here.

Love, Alisa, Sarah & the women of Blooma

No comments: