Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tora Mattie



July 31, 2009
3:15 PM
8 lbs, 6 ounces
21 1/2 inches long

Mama Michelle says: Hi Blooma Family, Just wanted to announce that Tora Mattie was born on Friday, July 31st at 3:15 pm at home, after 36 hours of labor but only 30 minutes of pushing! (Whew - I was exhausted!!) She's perfectly healthy at 8 lbs, 6 ounces, 21 1/2 inches long - my beautiful VBAC baby! Amazing coincidence that my mother was in labor with me for 36 hours and birthed me at 3:15pm! My midwives - Jane Kirby and Tracey Lapointe and their apprentice Autumn were AMAZING, never doubting my ability to birth this little girl. I was madly in love with my hubby as he was Daddy Doula extraordinaire. Big sister Sierra is ecstatic.

Good thoughts to all expecting VBAC mommas - you can do it!

No comments: